Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Colors

For the first time I am writing the right thing .As the name of my blog suggests,this post will be Hizibusy.How many times we fill like expressing our thoughts and we cannot? How many times we fill like shouting but fail?How many times we want to do something but can never finish it? I guess the answer will be in hundreds or may be more.This post salutes all those conditions of life. This post salutes the power of Chaos . This post says for all those unorganized fantasies (God  , I miss Bangla. What is the English for elomelo rupkothara?). This post says all those who wanders are not lost.Somethings are shouting in my head .I think I can hear them .I think I am hearing " To the joy ,to the joy of creative happiness"
Life is like a never ending journey to me.What if I carry a brush of rainbow in my hand on my way  to the end?I want to  paint my way as I wish. Remember Jack Sparrow? Ohh Sorry Captain Jack Sparrow?"What a ship is.. what black pearl really is ..freedom".I don't want to bind my ways to only a single path.I am not mature enough to do that.May be I just like to wander.
A click of my camera,the beats of Lars Ulrich ,the joy of numbers I cannot differentiate between them.I cannot rank ,even differentiate Rabindranath and Lenon.The sound of tabla gives the same high as of drums.
I want to paint my life with colors .But I don't want patterns. Hail "Chaos".
I find happiness in solitude .I find happiness in crowd.Have you ever tried walking on a road closing you eyes?That is so beautiful.Have you ever lost yourself ? There are feelings you cannot express." Now bring me that horizon"
Kobita ta banglai roilo

ফাঁক  পেলে ঠিক  আবার  পালাই ,
রামধনুটা  ধরতে  চাই ..
জানবো কি করে এত ছিল ঠুনকো সেটা?
রং গুলো সব  ভাঙ্গলো আগল. 
যেন এক সুখী  পাগল ..

রং  গুলো  সব  প্রাণ  পেয়েছে ..
ইচ্ছেমত  গল্প  লিখছে   ঘাসের  গায়ে ..
ভেবেছিলাম  ভালো  লাগবে  না ..
রং  গুলো  বলল  দেখোই না ..
গল্প  শেষ হলে  দেখলাম   "সত্যি  তো  চমত্কার "
কি  তার  বাহার ..

নিল  বলল , নাম  দেবে  না ?
বেগুনি  বলল  অন্তত  চেষ্টা  তো  কর?

সম্যসা  টা  এখানেই   ..ওটা  কি  ছবি  না  গল্প ?
হলুদ  মুচকি  হাসলো  "দুটো  আলাদা  নাকি ?  "

কমলা  বলল  "কান  পাতো "
শুনতে পেলাম  মঙ্গল  শংখ ..

ওদের  বললাম  " এ  সৃষ্টি  আমার  জন্য  নয়ে   , অন্য  কোথাও  নিয়ে  যাও  "
হাসলো  ওরা  বলল  আরো  একবার  দেখবে  না ?
তাকালাম  ওটার  দিকে ..
দেখি  ইতিমধ্যেই  সে  প্রাণ  পেয়েছে  ..
অবাক  হয়ে   চেয়ে  দেখলাম ..
ওই  কি  আমার  ইচ্ছে?
ঐই  কি  সে ?
লাল  বলল  " সেকি  চিনতে  পারলে  না ?  "
অপলকএ  তাকিয়ে  রইলাম  আর  কিছুক্ষণ ..
ওটাই  কি  আমার  স্বপ্ন ..
না  কি  ওরাই  সেইই  এলোমেলো  রূপকথারা ?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment