Thursday, October 21, 2010

This time I tried to translate it.This is my first try so please forgive me :)



ICHHAMRITTU
Dekha hoini Jamini Ray..Sona hoi ni Jakir Husaain..
Rattir tobu swapn dekhai,
Dekhte pai ni kono bhabisat..Andhokare otit amar..
Ichhamrittu hater rekahii..

Chokh dekhe na surjodoy ar.. Diner bhoye du chokh boje ...
E Mon tobu swapno khoje
Andhokarer jibon sangeet  ..Sur die je askara deii..
Ghor bhandte jomer sathe..

Bhaggo khele moron pasa ..Mrittu ekhon murchonate..
Bidhatar dike angul tule..
Unmmoto se kanthe bole ..Vitorkarer Vismo amar
Amar icchamrittu sudhu Amar ..



Death Wish

I have not seen Picasso..nor the masterpiece of MichelAngelo
Still I dream..
I cannot see the future ..my past is in dark..
My fate is choosing my Death


My eyes cannot see the sunrise now..It closes with the dawn..
Still I dream..
The song of life is coming from the dark..The tune is  tempting me
To make love with The Goddess of Death


Fate is gambling on Death..It is on the very tune of life..
Still I cross questioned Destiny..
The Vishma inside me shouts ..Shouts in Joy..
My Death wish is only mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment